One Bite At A Time
One of the best things about traveling is getting to try new cuisines (read: eat everything) and experience food in ways you never have before. From decadent scoops of gelato, so rich and creamy, to a strong savory bite of creamy, grilled Halloumi cheese and kebabs with meat so tender and juicy it’ll make your mouth water, the possibilities are endless.
Although I definitely have flown across the world for some good eats, I often experience new cuisines and finds across town or in my own neighborhood. Check out my finds local and abroad!
When I’m not traveling, I love trying new recipes and crafting my own! From trying trending recipes like Dalgona coffee, to crafting cocktails and mocktails, I love experimenting with cooking, baking and mixology.
New On The Blog
New recipes, food events and festivals, local and international finds, food adventures and more below!
- Uber Moments: A Chocolate Experience
- Watermelon Mint Iced Tea Margarita Recipe
- Kale Pesto Angel Hair Pasta + Sparkling Watermelon Juice Recipe
- Cinnamon Honey Baked Banana Recipe
- The Best Food Shows to Stream On Netflix Now
- Honey Cinnamon French Toast With Blueberries, Deviled Eggs, Rosemary Breakfast Potatoes + Dalgona Coffee With A Twist
Bay Area Eats: The Best Of Around The SF Bay, Featuring Restaurants, Bars, Boba And More!
Europe Eats: Eating My Way Through Italy, Germany, Greece And More!
San Diego Eats: The Best Tacos, Breweries, Dessert and More!
Eat Travel and Repeat Stats
years of eating experience
countries eaten in