Easy & Simple Tequila Cocktail
This summer has been one of the hottest summers in the Bay Area in a while, and has had me craving something refreshing to fulfill my happy hour needs.
I love experimenting with different flavors, fruits and mixers and this time, I opted in for a flavorful mix of lemon, agave syrup and orange bitters. Check out the recipe below for a tequila-based cucumber & mint cooler!
Cucumber & Mint Coolers
Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Serves 1 glass
- Tequila (any brand) – 2 shots
- Cucumber & Mint Lemonade Cordial – 2 shots
- Rosemary Leaves
- Lemon Juice
- Orange Bitters – a few dashes
- Agave Syrup – 1/4 tbsp
- Add 2 shots of tequila and 2 shots of cucumber & mint lemonade cordial to shaker or closed-lid bottle/container. Add in a few dashes of orange bitters and pour in 10-15 drops of lemon juice based on your preferences.
- Shake the mixture well. Grab a glass and add in 4-5 ice cubes.
- Pour in drink mixture and add 1/4 tablespoon of agave syrup.
- Stir well and garnish with rosemary leaves.